N2 Ultra High Purity Generator
N2.UHP.10L / ZN2.UHP.10L / N2.HP.16L / N2.UHP.16L / ZN2.UHP.18L
The MicroPROGEL Ultra High Purity Nitrogen Generators are engineered to transform standard compressed air into a safe regulated supply of Nitrogen with a purity up to 99.9995%.
They are equipped with columns containing carbon molecular sieve that remove the oxygen, some hydrocarbons, moisture and carbon dioxide and subsequently release only ultra high pure Nitrogen gas.
The ZN2.UHP.10L series is also equipped with a catalyst module to remove hydrocarbons(<0.1ppm).
- Generates Nitrogen on demand from external compressed air
- Designed to run 24 hours a day
- Less bulky than the Nitrogen high pressure cylinders and safe improvement due to their elimination from laboratory
- Low power, low noise, low maintenance
- Internal Nitrogen tank
- Catalyst module to remove hydrocarbons in ZN2.UHP.XXL series
- Exclusive electronic flow control that allows to generate Nitrogen with higher purity using a smaller volume of air and consequent reducing energy costs and the maintenance of external compressor
- Continuous control of the operating parameters to maintain the system at its maximum efficiency
|Flow rate (max)||10 l/min||16 l/min||18l/min|
|Outlet pressure (max)||Air Inlet pressure – 2 bar|
|Nitrogen purity||99.9995% @ 10 l/min*||99.99% @
|Outlet particulate||0.01 micron|
|Outlet particulate||–||<0.1 ppm||–||<0.1 ppm|
|Air inlet requirement||Particulate: <1 micron
Dewpoint: < -40°C (-40°F)
Oil: <0.01 mg/m³
|Flow rate (max)||85 l/min||105 l/min|
|Min supply pressure||6.5 bars / 95 psi|
|Max supply pressure||10 bars / 145 psi|
|Recommended temperature||< 30°C (86°F)|
|LCD with touch screen||Included|
|Supply rating||100-240Vac 50/60Hz – 1A|
|Installation power (max)||50W (60VA)|
|Fuse rating||1A -240Vac (5x20mm)|
|Net weight||<90 kg|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm||350 x 340 x 1200|
|Outlet port||1/4″ female BSPP|
|Inlet port||1/4″ female BSPP|
|Drain port||1/4″ female BSPP|
|Humidity (max, non condensing)||70.00%|
|Pollution degree rating||2 (with no aromatic compounds)|
* Performances data is based on 110psi inlet air pressure and 20-25 °C ambient temperature
Need more information about this product?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form.